PART 1 (150 WORDS)
· Describe how social marketing can be used with health care CQI.
· Discuss the difference between the professional model for health care services and the transformational model.
PART 2 (2 TO 3 PARAGRAPHS)
Find a recent (past 3 years) article in a professional journal regarding social marketing in health care and write a 2 to 3 paragraph summary of the key concepts in the article.
Write a thorough summary (2-3 paragraph minimum) of the key concepts contained in an article about social marketing. (SOCIAL MARKETING IS NOT THE SAME THING AS SOCIAL MEDIA!) The article must be found (and referenced, obviously) in a professional journal within the past three years. (A professional journal does not include items such as blogs, newspaper articles, nor promotional material.) Your article, and accompanying summary, most likely will include definitions of terminology, summaries of social marketing plans and strategies, and examples of social marketing campaigns. (Dont forget to tell me what you think, too.)
· Create a visual depiction using PowerPoint to explain the process of how ideas become regulations and rules and how rules and regulations become policy and laws on the local, state, and national levels for the nursing home industry.
· Research the path of how local, state, and national rules, regulations and laws are created and include the knowledge you find from this research into the visual depiction you create. The depiction should be concise and easy to understand.
· No more than five PowerPoint.
Writer visually depicts a clear and easy to understand path of how ideas become healthcare policy on a local, state and national level.
Writer visually depicts how individuals or groups can impact this process and their role in the
Writer visually depicts how the process impacts the nursing home industry.
· Visual presentation depicts the path toward local health policy development.
· Visual presentation depicts the path toward state level health policy development.
· Visual presentation depicts the path toward national health policy development.
· Presentation includes visually appealing images that follow the path of creating binding policy to the nursing home industry. Presentation is concise and easy to understand.