Instructions: READ each question carefully so that you do not omit parts of the question in your answer. Spelling and grammar count in awarding points for each question.
1. How do healthcare organizations balance mission and profit margin? (10points)
2. Patient-centered care is an important component of the medical home model. How does the culture of a healthcare organization impact patient-centered care? (5 points)
3. What are the ethics of patient-centered care? (5 points)
4. How does the ethics foundation of public health differ from that of clinical medicine? (10 points)
5. What temptations do healthcare administrators face when choosing moral integrity as a basis for professional actions? (10 points)
6. What are the key features of a professional code of ethics for healthcare administrators? (10 points)
7. How does ethics apply to the functions of healthcare administration? (10 points)