Stage 2 mentor programme:Domain 7, evidence based practice : creat a resource which helps students to link evidence based theory with an aspect of practice they will commonly undertake in community/district nursing . Chosen practice is pressure ulcer
Domain 7, evidence based practice : A resouce which helps students to link evidence based theory with an aspect of practice they will commonly undertake in community/district nursing . I have chosen pressure ulcer prevention as my resource. 2000 words critical discussion focused on the chosen domain showing how evidence based practice is used in preventing pressures ulcers in community nursing . The practice area is community nursing this assignment is for a level 2 mentorship course for registered nurses.
PLACE THIS ORDER OR A SIMILAR ORDER WITH US TODAY AND GET AN AMAZING DISCOUNT 🙂
MONTREUX SCHOOL OF BUSINESS
TO DEMONSTARTE LEARNING OUTCOMES
Professor: Dr. Victor YERRIS
Module title: International Accounting
You are required to write 1500 words (each) critical review on the three book Chapters. The latter cover the field of International Accounting and are listed below:
International Accounting A user perspective
2nd Edition, South-Western Cengage Learning
Author Shahrokh M. Saudagaran
Chapter 5 using Corporate Financial Reports across Borders
3. Show me the Money Page 159
In writing your review, please abide by the following pointers:
1. Look for originality of thought, thoroughness of case analysis, persuasive argumentation, consistent of case or article paradigms especially Positivism, Triangulation, Mundane realism, Randomization and Validity.
2. Summarize the major theme or arguments in each Case
3. Develop key criticisms (both positive and negative) giving concrete examples or quotes from the case.
4. What is your reaction based on what you read on your experience and what have you learnt from this case.
5. Be aware that you are expected to connect to a wider reading while analyzing your arguments and demonstrate an in-depth critical awareness. You will need to reference at least 6 other relevant texts in each review.
You may use the following to structure your reaction:
Are the ideas put forward in the case changing or logical
Do you agree /disagree with the argument
Do you think the case has any potential application
The style of your review should be balanced and critically constructive. You imagine you are writing in a journal you need to convince the reader that what you wrote matters, did it achieve its ends?, what is new and what are the limitations?
Your review should be developed along a coherent and well-documented analysis. Your conclusion should effectively integrate and close your arguments and tie together all elements.
The review should not only display qualitative critical analysis but also demonstrate critical thinking and originality in examining the thinking behind the thinking by raising important questions beyond relying on what you have read from the case.
NB: This work (review) should be handed in to the Academic office (Prof. Jordan / Mr. Mehmet) before 11th July 2014.
Dr. Victor Yerris
Additional assignment to demonstrate learning outcomes at Level 7:
Write a 1500 words (each!) critical review.
1) Saudagaran, S.M. (2009) International Accounting A user perspective 2nd edition, South-Western Cengage Learning.
Chapter 5 Using Corporate Financial Reports across Borders. Show me the Money Page 159
Please abide by the following pointers in writing your review:
(1) Summarize what you see as the major themes and/or arguments in the chapter or article,
(2) Develop key issues for criticism (both positive points of praise and more negative concerns or worries), possibly using relevant brief quotations where appropriate. What is your reaction to what you have read based on your experience, the reading of other literature, and what you have generally learned about the topic on this course?
(3) Be aware that you are expected connect to wider reading in reacting to the argument(s) of the set texts, demonstrating an advanced level of understanding of key perspectives, theories and concepts that inform contemporary notions of the particular discipline in question, as well as demonstrating an in-depth critical awareness. You will need to reference at least 6 other relevant texts in each review.
You may use the following prompts to structure your reaction:
Are the ideas put forward expected? Challenging? New? Logical?
Are they consistent with what you know or with your wider reading?
Do you agree/disagree with the argument?
Do you think the article has any potential applications?
Has it changed your thinking about the topic and its application in 21st century organizations in any way?
(4) The style of the review should balanced and critically constructive. Imagine that you are writing for a journal such as The Economist. Your task is to tell the reader why what you have read matters, or why it claims to matter but does not in fact achieve its ends. You need to highlight what it says, what is new, and what the limitations are.